看完我的帖子如果有什麼要提問的要記得留言哦··還有哦··看到左邊的Nuffnang嗎?Click進去哦··謝謝

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DInner TOnighT @ Pullman Hotel Kuching

- fat me-

yeah yeah...
Tonight i will be attend a Royal Institution of Surveyors Malaysia Golden Jubilee Dinner..
At Pullman Hotel Kuching...
Organized by RISM [Sarawak Branch]
Thanks to my auntie for giving me the ticket which worth about RM120 !!!! 
WTF !!!
I have no idea for the reason of the ticket being so expensive..

And, tonight i will put on my Bohemian dress..

This dress has been more than one year i abandoned... 
*faint*
Therefore, i will wear this dress to my dinner...
Hope it wont be smelly??!!!
As the long-term storage in the closet, so inevitably there will be odor...

I will be together with Xiao Yun and Ah Liang...
So Happy~~~~ 
HuHuHu...!!!!!

MyEm0.Com

Cant wait for the dinner.. 
Hope the dish will be nice and delicious...
[ P/S: 我很貪吃 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment