看完我的帖子如果有什麼要提問的要記得留言哦··還有哦··看到左邊的Nuffnang嗎?Click進去哦··謝謝

Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year ; Gong Xi Fa Cai

A short English update? Weird? Ya. Just feel like wanna use English to blog. I'm here to wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year. Grab as many 'Ang Pao' as u can when u were still not yet married. Haha.. And, have u all finish deco ur house with all the red colour stuff?? I think so. But my house full with PINK. And i loves PINK, except for my dad. He likes GREEN. Guess why? Cause he get angry easily, so my mom decided to give dad a nickname - 'Green Face' which mean get mad easily in Hokkien. Lol. Finally i bought my last shirt for the first day of CNY. Is in RED colour with white straight stripes. The first time wear RED in CNY. I never wear any RED colour shirt for CNY before. This is the first time.

Anyways, Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy New Year. Muacks!!! >3<
Will blog about my CNY outfits while i can online.. LOL
*New Hairstyle and Colour*

No comments:

Post a Comment