看完我的帖子如果有什麼要提問的要記得留言哦··還有哦··看到左邊的Nuffnang嗎?Click進去哦··謝謝

Thursday, February 16, 2012

ROughly UPdate LOh!!!

Did u spot any spider web here?? Lol Just kidding. I think i will not update till one of the follower asked me why i dint update recently. WOW!!! Its been a long time that i dint update, so now i will roughly update. Picture will tell you the story.


A susuwatari that i drawn myself by using PicsArt. Since i dunno how to download cute theme/wallpaper for my phone, so i set this as my phone wallpaper.


Before Chinese New Year, i did received a super cute calendar ordered from Miao & WafuPafu
And, i did add some "drawing" beside Miao's Drawing.. haha..


Here is Chinese New Year Eve, my sis were holding XiaoHei and pretending that he is congrats to everyone. And said: Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai. Which mean HappyChineseNewYear, give me the NewYearMoney!!


Day5 of CNY, me and my boy were gather up with our classmate and visit each other house one by one. I was totally hungry that day, cause my boy picked me up at 12pm at my office, and i dint even having lunch yet. So, when the next stop we going to Nee's House, i text her that i want to order a bowl of Maggi with a pretty boiled egg on it. Haha!! Envy me leh??!! Everyone look at me and starts starving. Hemph!! After i finish my mee, they decided to go Sugarbun!!! WTF!!!  Nevermind, im big eat girl, so i eat again at Sugarbun.


My colleague gave me this. Actually it was i took it myself without her permission, cause she put on her table and i just grab it. Hehe. The next day, i did ask her where she bought this. This candy has been "extinct" since they said this candy cannot be eaten. She told me she found it at 10th miles, Giant, Kuching. Omg!! I love this candy seriously and i ask her help me buy one packet too. Haha!! What i have to say is, there are no more food poisoning for this candy OK?! They had changed the ingredient of making this candy, so u dont have to worry about it again & AGAIN!!!


Last time, i dunno about Sticky Candy. So even i went KL last time, i also din buy this candy. How can i missed this type of candy?! Im a candy lovers. Luckily, my colleague went KL during CNY, so....u know!! I ask her to help me buy this candy!! Sour flavour!!

Nowadays, people in Kuching were so addicted in Dragon Hunt that organised by MyFm. Which they give u 3 tips hour by hour for 3 hours. And, u have to figure out where is the Dragon at. Of course not the real dragon, its an envelope that contains RM1500. They wont stupid till they put cash la. Inside the envelope, they put a red card. But!! My friend found a fake "Dragon" too. So, u have to be careful.


 And, here's the point. My colleague wrote this on her Leave Application Form. 
( Reason: 参加特工队找现金 )
*click to enlarge*
And, my boss approve too!! Walao. Speechless. Haha.


Everyone were celebrating Valentine's Day. But, i celebrate my V Day on 13/02/2012 which is Betrayal Day they said. Lol. My boy dint buy me present and me too, cause we both said: the simply the best. We went Rakutei Japanese Restaurant to have our dinner which at Crown Square. And, my dog was having his V Day too. See, they kahwin ( marry ) arhx. 



Ok. That's all for this update. Byebye.
Love you all. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. 你好,你有什么事情想问我呀?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the drawings you did on the calendar are so adorable! At first I thought they were printed on :P

    I love 大白兔奶糖 too hehehe~

    First time visiting your blog, lovely blogskin and interesting posts! ^_^

    ReplyDelete